College is everyone’s time of self development and growth. Once you’re out of college, you’re into the real world and that’s when you need to be entirely trained for the professional world. The professional world is rough and tough. To tackle the ups and downs of college life, hence train yourselves for the real world, scroll further.
LIST OF EVENTS
DON’T REACT BUT ACT
Do you really think that in this fast-moving world pondering is going to give the desired results? Don’t overthink! Make sure what you’re thinking is put into execution. This event will pump the youth with adrenaline rush & they will transform into implementers than thinkers.
FALL IN LOVE
Yes, you’ve heard it right, fall in love with your failures. This event promises to strengthen your core to accept where you’ve gone wrong.
BE THE BEST BUT DIFFERENT FROM THE REST
Every second an individual is coming with a success formula. How many of them actually succeed? Don’t be a blind runner in the rat race. Open your eyes and create your own path of success.
UNLEASH THE BEAST IN YOU
We hear stories of people doing the invincible tasks. Now it is your turn to be the part of the achiever’s league. Everyone is different and everyone is equally capable. We just need to pick out that hidden trait and sharpen it.
The professional world is packed with people from all walks of life, from different backgrounds and cultures. In the Corporates specifically, one tends to face a lot of stress, pressure and sometimes, lack of gelling with colleagues. The pressure to accomplishing goals becomes a stress rather than becoming something that you enjoy. My motto for doing any professional work: DO WHAT YOU LOVE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO. Scroll down to acquaint yourself with Campus to Corporate programs.
CAMPUS TO CORPORATE PROGRAMME
How many of you have attended job interviews and have lost the opportunity and come back if you knew what more the corporate world wants from you? One of the biggest challenges every student goes through is the transition from college to corporate life. Expectations and responsibilities in the workplace are very different than those in college. There are unspoken nuances and corporate norms that many graduates are completely unaware of, making it difficult for them in adjusting to a professional environment which can be extremely challenging. Students transitioning from student life to a professional life need to be prepared for the changes and ready to adapt in order to thrive in the professional world.
With more than 8 lakh students entering the job market, every student needs to create a unique value for him/her to be able to attract suitable employment options. How do they empower themselves and differentiate themselves to beat the huge competition entering the job market? This programme is designed to empower the aspiring students and training them to make the transition from the Campus to Corporate world successfully.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAMME
- To prepare the students for the interview.
- To provide guidance for competitive exams.
- To provide the exposure to students about various employers.
- The potential earnings of various careers.
- Focus on developing the core qualities of personality.
- Learn to fight stress and develop self belief system.
- Learn to speak with confidence.
- Motivate them to realise their true potential.
The main aim of this practice is to prepare students for their future endeavor. So we can motivate and guide as per their interest.
CAPSULE 1: MODULES COVERED
- Importance of Listening Skills
- Writing skills
- Questioning skills
- Making the First impression
- Importance of Handshakes
- Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Body Language
- Telephone and Email Etiquette
- Fundamentals of an Effective Presentation
- Understanding and Overcoming Fear
- Public Speaking
- Managing Question and Answer session
- 5 P’s of an Effective Presentation
CAPSULE 2: MODULES COVERED
- Establishing SMART GOALS
- Importance of Mission Statement
- Formulation of Goals
- Visualisation of Goals
- Dealing with Difficult Tasks
- Getting Organised
- How to Get Away from Distractions
- Work-Life Balance
- Creating a Win-Win situation
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Dealing with Aggressive Behaviour
- Different Styles of Handling Conflicts
- Dealing with Emotions
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Tools and Techniques for Conflict Management
CAPSULE 3: MODULES COVERED
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Deal with Conflicts effectively
- Developing Positive Attitude
- Increase Public Speaking Skills
- Reach your Personal and Professional Goals
- Strengthening your Self-Esteem
- Developing Social Skills
INTERPERSONAL and TEAM SKILLS
- Initiating Small Talks
- Establishing Trust
- Managing Relationships
- Acclimatize to others
- Understanding the Cultural Diversity
- Team building Process and Techniques
- Coordination in Teams
- Assertive Communication while dealing with Teams
- Balancing Team Needs and Individual Needs
- Importance of Feedback in Team Building
LEADERSHIP and MOTIVATION
- Developing the qualities for being an effective Leader
- Concept of 3 C’s for convincing
- Speed in Decision Making
CAPSULE 4: ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The main objective of the programme is New Enterprise Creation and Management. To achieve this objective, the study material is focused on various aspects of starting and managing an enterprise.
- Develops motivation, reinforces entrepreneurial traits and the spirit of enterprise.
- Facilitates decision making process of setting up of a new enterprise.
- Facilitates successful and profitable operation of the enterprise.
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS TAKE AWAY AFTER THE TRAINING?
- Learn to focus on and achieve personal goals
- Develop inner power strength
- Make the first impression
- Greater confidence to interact with people from all walks of life
- Achieve results in communication with others
- Manage the stress at workplace
- Eliminate the roadblocks that undermine your ability to communicate effectively
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9936775225,7985024196
Bilal will look through and get in touch as soon as possible.