Faculty Development Program
Faculty Development Program
POWERPACKED KEYNOTE MOTIVATIONAL SESSION FOR THE GURUS
List of Events
TEACH TO LEARN AND LEARN TO TEACH
Is learning a bad idea? Or updating ourselves seems outdated? Enjoyment and fun make any activity interesting and this is what this event offers. This programme will make you hungry to learn and transform your team to live every second of their life.
ARE YOU TEACHING OR EDUCATING
What? Are these not the same? Our model of education is following the same bogus trend in teaching. Sign in for this event and transform your teachers into effective educators.
FORGET THE OLD SCHOOL
Chalk and board. Sad back benchers. Topper front benchers. It has gotten a little too old, don’t you think? With the same chalk, board, teachers and students, bring out the best in the front and the last benchers.
BE THE NEXT GENERATION EDUCATOR
Remember how we have a favorite subject in school? The reason why it becomes a favorite is because the teacher once taught you that subject so enthusiastically, almost making it feel real. That’s one difference between an educator and teacher. This program channelizes the educator in a teacher to bring out the best in students and hence, flourish.
HOW TEACHERS CAN BECOME PRINCIPALS
Motivation is directly proportional to your ambitions in life. What keeps us alive is our goals. This event promises to wake your dead soul & make you hungry for more! This motivational session will act as drug to keep you euphoric through failures and reach your ultimate aim.
A students growth is directly proportional to the proficiency of a teacher. The more a teacher polishes themselves to be an educator, the better it gets for a student, both academically and emotionally. To polish the educators of today to prepare the youth of tomorrow, scroll down.
Our Country has been putting a lot of efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our higher education system. Government is framing policies to make it more relevant to the global needs and to remove the inequalities in access to education amongst various social groups. The quality of higher education depends a lot on the quality of its teachers. The teacher is still a major source of knowledge and development for the students. Thus there is a great emphasis on teachers at current times for the improvement of the quality of teaching. Faculty Development programs for teachers which are seen as a method of “Train the Trainer” holds utmost importance in the system of higher education as well as for the prosperity of the individuals’ Institute today.
DEVELOPING THE NEXT GENERATION TEACHERS
Aimed at enhancing research and teaching capabilities of the Educators. This FDP programme is a programme, specially designed for faculty members of management education and training institutes. The programme enables the participants to develop competence in understanding recent advances in management research, to learn to improve pedagogies and to better presentation skill to become an Effective Management Faculty.
The participants through this FDP should
- Develop an appreciation for the teacher’s training in view of changing roles and responsibilities of school and college faculty in the 21st century.
- Understand the significance of alignment amongst the fundamental elements of effective teaching and learning.
- Be able to suitably apply the principals of adult learning in varied learning contexts.
- Be able to describe and choose from the signature pedagogies used in the management education.
- Get motivated to use case method of teaching in appropriate learning contexts.
- Become aware of preparations required for the successful use of case based approach.
The Faculty Development Program is divided in three modules:
Module 1: TEACHING METHODS
ASSESSMENT STRATEGIES AND INNOVATIVE TEACHING PRACTICES
- Advanced Teaching Skills.
- Classroom Management.
- Promote Creative Thinking.
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Life Skills Training.
MODULE 2: EMPATHY AND CASE STUDIES
- Child Psychology(Understanding the mindset of students)
- Whether a Teacher teaches or educates.
- Case studies discussion.
- Getting beyond the Teacherpreneur.
MODULE 3: LEADERSHIP AND MOTIVATIONAL TRAINING
- Styles of Leadership
- Developing qualities to be an effective leader.
- Goal Setting and Performing Appraisal.
- Coaches underperformers to improve capability and performance.
- Motivational Session (UNLEASH THE POWER WITHIN)
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9936775225,7985024196
Bilal will look through and get in touch as soon as possible.