ARE YOU CONFUSED?
CHOOSING A CAREER
Choosing a career is an important task, but it may also be a difficult one. It may not be easy to decide what type of job will be the best fit, and since career councelling is considered to be an important step to take before deciding on a permanent career.
HOW CAREER COUNCELLING CAN HELP
This session is designed for the students with the aim to explore skills and strengths, consider education levels and give advice about continuing education levels and give advice about continuing education, and determine interests and personality type.
Some potential topics of discussion in this module
- Particular skills or talents in which careers might be useful?
- The educational commitment required of various careers.
- The potential earnings of various careers.
- The daily working environment. Some people enjoy working in an office, while others might me more successful in a fast-paced or outdoor environment.
- The necessary skills/education for a desired career.
- Focus on developing the core qualities of personality.
- Learning to fight stress and develop Self belief system.
- Learn to speak with confidence.
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9936775225,7985024196
Bilal will look through and get in touch as soon as possible.